OUT OF PRODUCTION
Differently from the usual chorus/vibrato pedals, COMETA detects the envelope of your playing to drive the LFO modulation. This means the depth and speed of the effect can be controlled by how hard or soft you play. As an example you can softly arpeggiate a chord giving a barely noticeable effect underneath while making it dramatically more intensive as you strum strings harder.
- SPEED knob: adjust the speed (rate) of modulation.
- DEPTH knob: adjust depth of modulation.
- DECAY knob: sets decay time of modulation when ENV SPEED and/or ENV DEPTH switches are UP (=ON).
- LEVEL knob: sets the level of input signal envelope.
- CH/VIB switch: toggles between chorus and vibrato. When UP vibrato is set, when down chorus is set
- ALISING switch: 3 positions switch. Aliasing sets how dirty or clean the modulation will be. When in UP position the amount of aliasing is fixed. When in CENTER position the amount of aliasing is set by input signal and LEVEL knob. When in DOWN position aliasing is off.
- ENV DEPTH switch: when UP depth of modulation is controlled by input signal envelope and DEPTH knob. When DOWN depth of modulation is controlled by DEPTH knob only.
- ENV SPEED switch: when UP speed of modulation is controlled by input signal envelope and SPEED knob. When DOWN speed of modulation is controlled by SPEED knob only.
Orange LED indicate the speed of modulation as well the bypass/on status.
Stereo OUT on single TRS jack. TIP carries the wet signal, RING carries the dry signal.
Powering: 9V DC (center negative) @ 90mA
Input impedance: 240k