COMETA is a stereo chorus/vibrato effect with multiple controls in a compact form. One special feature of Cometa is the envelope function which allows the modulation to react dynamically to guitar picking intensity. The Aliasing function can add extra warmth to the effect or make it sound crystal clear.
- SPEED: adjust the speed (rate) of modulation.
- DEPTH: adjust depth of modulation.
- DECAY: sets decay time of modulation when ENV SPEED and/or ENV DEPTH switches are UP .
- LEVEL: sets the level of input signal envelope.
- CH/VIB: toggles between chorus and vibrato. When UP vibrato is set, when down chorus is set
- ALIASING: 3 positions switch. Aliasing sets how dirty or clean the modulation will be. When in UP position the amount of aliasing is fixed. When in CENTER position the amount of aliasing is set by input signal and LEVEL knob. When in DOWN position aliasing is off.
- ENV DEPTH: when UP depth of modulation is controlled by input signal envelope and DEPTH knob. When DOWN depth of modulation is controlled by DEPTH knob only.
- ENV SPEED: when UP speed of modulation is controlled by input signal envelope and SPEED knob. When DOWN speed of modulation is controlled by SPEED knob only.
Orange LED indicates the speed of modulation as well the bypass/on status.
Stereo IN and OUT through TRS jacks.
Powering: 9V DC (center negative)
Current absorption: 100mA
Input impedance: 1M